Friday, July 9, 2010

Vexed

Inspiring Creative and Innovative Minds

I have a feeling that I'm wasting time. Time should be tight during doing research but I think that not applying on me. Upset that I not doing properly, down because don't have a clear route. I need some one can really guide me a lot care me a lot but not bothering me a lot. I need rest but I can survive without doing jobs. I want hacked my head so that I can get many ideas, finish up my research as soon as possible and leave this damn environment.

3 comments:

  1. I thk most of the time we need a clear card before start doing a project/task..else, like what have u mentioned, we are actually wasting time. I went through this situation before>.<

    Normally i will get ready all the relevant info and discuss it with my boss/supervisor prior doing a project/tasks..after that,report updated status of the project/task on time to ensure we are going to the right track..

    To me, u are actually a very talented ppl;)

    By CK Phong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank ck, i listened to ur advise. Obviously, i need also clear my mind again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...i wan to thank you also.. i like to visit ur blog;)good sharing here;)

    By CK Phong.

    ReplyDelete